Sunday, February 5, 2017

Barbosa and Leal Developed as a Bionic Device

I started a new message thread over at Energetic Forum devoted to my developmental experimentation of B&L via bionic testing. Kind of like muscle testing among chiropractors in that I allow my subconsciousness to become impacted by whatever influence this device – WHEN SWITCHED OFF! – will have upon my wakeful awareness during the following daytime.

I don't possess fancy shop equipment nor the skill to use them. All I ever use are a basic meter to test for continuity (have I connected two wires together, or am I kidding myself?), and simple inferences such as: the use of LEDs to test for the presence of amperage flowing in any position of the circuit relative to any other position with a similar LED placed there and which way does it flow? But my most important piece of equipment is the sensitivity of my own body, coupled with my intuition and limited expertise for interpreting results and what to do next. For this latter factor I owe my debt to the fortuitous discovery of other peoples' thoughts and experiences on specific instances which are relevant to my study.


After testing out the circuit, above, and its overunity analog with neon bulb / resistor or resistor alone, below ...



... I've come to the conclusion that the 'idle mode' for this device is unity or less than unity, but not overunity due to its symmetry and lack of overunity whenever its neon bulb is missing....


This latter condition is ideal for sleeping wherein the body wants to achieve balance during its period of rest. Overunity is a condition of asymmetry ideal for achieving Coefficients of Performance greater than one, but lousy for achieving deep rest, or any rest. Instead and more than likely, a condition ripe for a stroke will be the result of sleeping in a condition of asymmetry.



No comments:

Post a Comment