Monday, January 23, 2017

How do I gain expertise as a critique of Barbosa and Leal?

Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy,
by Nikola Tesla – patent # 685,957 – 5 Nov. 1901.



Based on my prior work of attempting to deduce how does Tesla's Special Generator operate, I chose to create an experiment in which my consciousness during sleep at night would enter into a device on its way to Earth ground from an Earthing bedsheet. I even sought and acquired a provisional patent, but – alas – no manufacturer I contacted wanted to sell it. So, I stopped development.

Then, along came a YouTuber by the name of Faithahora asking for some advice and consequentially inspiring me to revive my experiments.

The basic premise to my invention was the simple idea of wrapping the grounding wire around a magnetizable toroid. An additional feature was to wrap two toroids with the grounding wire, each in opposite directions (clockwise versus counter-clockwise), and connect them in a loop ...


… and, thus, create a loop similar to the primary windings surrounding the Electric Keeper in Barbosa and Leal's Earth Captor (although not entirely the same since my windings were inversely wound), ...


... plus attach a permanent magnet of very high strength to both of them (preferably, a neodymium), and sandwich them together, bury them in quartz sand in a plastic bucket lined with aluminum foil.

But now, with the help of knowing about Clarence's replication of Barbosa and Leal, I've managed to restart my sleep circuit experiments without the assistance of any manmade energy source: just the Earth and my body, plus electrical components. Here's my present setup...


If you ignore the top-most diode, and ignore the resistor with neon bulb along with its aluminum plate, then the only thing I know for sure is that the bottom diode must point towards the toroid. For if it does not, then it will feel like the life force is being sucked out of the body! But by facing it upwards (towards the magnetic influence of the toroid), it acts as a shield of immunity against unsavory influences of ill will entering into one's consciousness during sleep. Also, the grounding wire must be wrapped around a ferromagnetizable toroid. This is all I know. The remainder is experimental conjecture since I have not tried out alternatives to control for variations or placebos.

What I do know, but refuse to implement, is to surround the wire wrapped toroid with a layer of aluminum foil rather than employ the use of the continuous loop of heavy gauge wire – looped once through the center of the toroid, and the neon bulb with its little resistor; these are extras thrown in for no apparent reason other than: “why not?”. But aluminum foil covering the toroid sets up an intense kundalini awakening making it difficult to get the full quota of sleep at night or at any other time. That's why I learned to put a dielectric, such as quartz sand, between the aluminum foil enclosure and the grounding wire wrapped toroid/s to “dampen” the kundalini awakening energizing effect.

Here's how my present setup looks...




No comments:

Post a Comment