Saturday, March 18, 2017

Updates on completing my first series of simulations of Eric Dollard's LMD with Filament Lamps.

I'm at the point, now, in my research that it's beginning to look like a circuit which undergoes phases between a few alternate switching states in order to mimic balance between overunity and conventional underunity since neither of these two states can linger forever without killing the circuit either through lack of energy or spontaneous combustion resulting from too much energy. Since my goal was always to see if I can simulate a free energy device which could extend the range per charge on my electric car, or else make the range infinite, it's starting to look like I will also have to pulse the motor since the circuit won't be available, continuously, to provide power without switching the connection between the motor and the circuit ON and OFF while I alternate the circuit's internal switching arrangements. Thus, it's also starting to look like an EV Gray motor. For this, I am indebted to the analysis of Mark McKay...

http://tinyurl.com/evgray

No comments:

Post a Comment