Saturday, March 18, 2017

Recharging batteries is the sole useful purpose of a spontaneously combustible, free energy LMD, ...

... , because this circuit does not self-run at anything less than Mega or Giga Amps. So, it must always be pulsed between alternate phases of drawing voltage from its DC source versus self-running disconnected from that source in such a manner as to regulate its ability to fry itself with too much amperage. Amperage is what this device freely manifests at any fixed voltage. And amperage is what will toast every component connected to this circuit.

CORRECTION...
Actually, the battery pack on my 2002, first generation, RAV4 EV recharges at a rate of one tenth the amperage to which it spends during driving. So, I cannot focus my efforts on merely charging the batteries as I drive. I have to focus on powering the motor's needs instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment