Sunday, April 2, 2017

Regenerating Dead, Dry Cell Batteries with Radiant Energy - aka Cold Electricity


This is the beginning of an experiment in which I will see if I can regenerate - not recharge - two dead batteries starting out at a voltage of 480mV for the top left battery and 387.9mV for the bottom right battery using only one wire to connect each to its positive terminal. I will be periodically updating the photo above with additional voltage readings. This experiment is inspired by my having stumbled upon an accidental recharging/regeneration of a brand new battery in the course of successfully healing my deep wound using Dr. Robert Otto Becker, MD's, knowledge from chapter seven of his book, entitled: "The Body Electric".

Update...
This experiment merely resulted in depleting one of these two batteries - the one on the lower left - by a few millivolts due to that side of the circuit not being grounded as compared to the top side being grounded. So, this experiment is temporarily, or permanently, on hold until I can figure out what next to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment